• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guess they thought they could outrun the cops

cry me a river 2.png

Well it depends on who's names were on the cards. And the guns would bring the driver and passengers legal status into question. Not to mention the legal status of the guns.
Just the other day Biden claimed Glock pistols were "Weapons or War" and no civilian needed one. Okay well by that logic can't we also say that no civilian needs a vehicle that will run that ****ing fast? Couldn't we also say the same about sport bikes? I mean if we're going down that path of "no one needs..." anyway.
This whole town is full of libertards, and I have to deal with them.

That's my favorite response to "no one needs an AR-15" - no one needs a motorcycle that can go 180 mph, and then they start getting all "well, that's different"

Too much traffic now to practice one’s skills. Used to be you could get on 285 and wind one out for miles.
Or so I’ve heard.
When I was in high school, the stretch of I-285 from where the St. Mtn Expressway is to I-20 was completed for long time before it was open to public. I think they were completing in segments.

Anyway, the ramps weren't permanently blocked, and that pretty much became a sprint car track

That was back in the day when there were a lot of bona fide hot rodders, doing serious engine mods and swaps.

A small flaw in the law was that until the road is turned over to the public, traffic laws don't apply, so no speeding tickets. Most you could be charged with was some sort of trespassing type offense, and everyone was a juvenile, so other than dealing with the rents, no serious consequences.

We had guys driving NASCAR quality engines who could hit 180-190, indicated.

Back
Top Bottom