• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guess who's back...

36fatfriends

Default rank <2500 posts
I Will Cut You
62   0
Reaction score
First blade complete in over 6 months. I'm 3 weeks away from being done with grad school and I'm about to really start buckling down in the knife shop. I've been chugging along on several and nearing completion on most of those but I recently finished a special one going to my first ever paying customer.

This is a variant of my goombah model. It's still 3/16th 01 tool steel, but this one is sporting a hollow ground tanto blade shape with a flat ground top swedge. This knife has a 4.75" blade and is 10" overall. It's wearing black G10 scales with blue G10 accents and blue anodized titanium torx screws for the hardware. It sports a more aggressive glass breaker, and a heavily sculpted handle for a very secure grip. Definitely living up to the FatFriend name with this one.

This thread will be pic heavy. I got a new camera and I'm trying something new. Apparently Photogrophy is just one more of the many ancillary skills requiring development in order to be a knife maker. Anyway, I couldn't decide between my favorites so here are a ton... enjoy

P.S. books are currently closed, if you'd have a current order with me PM me for updates...
IMG_1939.JPG
IMG_1942.JPG
IMG_1944.JPG
IMG_1945.JPG
IMG_1946.JPG

Back
Top Bottom