• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guess you won’t stare at her butt and not get caught

Don't see the attraction to those skank Kardashians, just look like a walking petri dish of scorching std's not to mention the odor they must emit

Stare at this BAD MAMMA JAMMA!!

Screenshot_20191220-095803_Chrome.jpg

I had a one legged school teacher from Macon way back around 04 before I met my wife. If it had been both legs amputated at the knee it would have been more convenient. But you take what you can get.
As far as midgets go ( well I don't think we're allowed to say Midget anymore ) but anyway yeah there's a demand for them. And I think they all know it because if you look at them longer than a glance you get a real evil eye drop dead look back from them. And I'm thinking " Damn, excuse ME for standing here daydreaming about all the possibilities!"
I hooked up with a college chick that had lost her left leg just about 2 inches from her Jesus seam. Barely had enough stump to put her prostheses on. Gotta say that even with the leg gone her reverse cowgirl skills where epic.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

I hooked up with a college chick that had lost her left leg just about 2 inches from her Jesus seam. Barely had enough stump to put her prostheses on. Gotta say that even with the leg gone her reverse cowgirl skills where epic.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
BAM! There it is...
Hey the ADA states we must make accommodations for them right? That's how you go above and beyond.

Back
Top Bottom