Guitar GONE

jeepnuts

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Rockcrawlin’ Toyota Dude
141   0
Reaction score
free guitar w/bag

My brother seems to think it needed some work

I know nothing about guitars but it looks and sounds like it works to me.

Must be up in Loganville

2F0A487A-B4A7-4BF1-8D42-C3E3258E2A47.jpeg
A2815591-BF83-4FB7-B363-C9457B30BD87.jpeg

My stomping grounds tend to be the Offroad parks scattered around the southeast. Plenty around and tons of fun.

That picture is from The Gulches in South Carolina which is a good park for stock jeeps all the way up to rock bouncing buggies. Skip is the owner and he’s a really cool guy he will give you a tour around the park.

For what it’s worth I am a Toyota guy and that’s my old rig, building a new one. I’ve been on the trader for a bunch of years and I was a Jeep guy when I joined haha

Dang just missed this.

Been looking for a cheap guitar/case combo to replicate the guitar case from the movie Desperado. With a few upgrades. Rfid locks, internal storage straps, possibly biometric alarm system

May just need a truss rod adjustment or the intonation corrected. Too bad I missed it. Looks like an Alvarez so it should be a bit nicer than my OSB board guitar.

Dang just missed this.

Been looking for a cheap guitar/case combo to replicate the guitar case from the movie Desperado. With a few upgrades. Rfid locks, internal storage straps, possibly biometric alarm system
That was a nylon string classical guitar. This is a steel string dreadnought. Also, NOoOOoo!

May just need a truss rod adjustment or the intonation corrected. Too bad I missed it. Looks like an Alvarez so it should be a bit nicer than my OSB board guitar.

That was a nylon string classical guitar. This is a steel string dreadnought. Also, NOoOOoo!
It is an Alvarez. Good eye

Back
Top Bottom