• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gum Log Plantation ODT Hog Hunt ROUND 4 sign up

Ahh, suppressed breakfast at Gum Rog Prantation.. Good times all around. If you didn't make it, you missed out. First class trip all around. Although the fire rate to hog ratio was a little skewed, I think 62 rounds fired to 3 hogs killed on Saturday afternoon alone. Cough,300AAc,Cough, Cough......

And next time I go i'm taking a proper hunting rifle. I got peer pressured into bringing an AR when I wanted to bring my Rem 700. Automatic rifles were a bit overkill for the trip.

It was great meeting everybody and I had an awesome time. The hosts were perfect and accommodating, beds were comfy and steaks were plentiful. I'll be going back in a month or so.

Ahh, suppressed breakfast at Gum Rog Prantation.. Good times all around. If you didn't make it, you missed out. First class trip all around. Although the fire rate to hog ratio was a little skewed, I think 62 rounds fired to 3 hogs killed on Saturday afternoon alone. Cough,300AAc,Cough, Cough......

And next time I go i'm taking a proper hunting rifle. I got peer pressured into bringing an AR when I wanted to bring my Rem 700. Automatic rifles were a bit overkill for the trip.

It was great meeting everybody and I had an awesome time. The hosts were perfect and accommodating, beds were comfy and steaks were plentiful. I'll be going back in a month or so.

Couldn't have said it better bud, I agree the AR's are not coming next go round. Ill pack my 30/06 and really put down some hogs

you know you want to kill em with a Mosin,
just sayin

I don't have a Mosin, but I'm game to go again. If we must have a bolt gun theme, I can bring my 300WM or .270.
I do perfer my beat up ol' LR-308 for the Piggys though- Thanks for the reassurance Biker and Lax

308 308 308 308 308 308 308 told you so.

I don't have a Mosin, but I'm game to go again. If we must have a bolt gun theme, I can bring my 300WM or .270.
I do perfer my beat up ol' LR-308 for the Piggys though- Thanks for the reassurance Biker and Lax

I'll loan you a Mosin. i got a pile around here somewhere.....

- - - Updated - - -

308 308 308 308 308 308 308 told you so.

Kilt mine wiff a 308

Back
Top Bottom