• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gum Log Plantation ODT Hog Hunt ROUND 4 sign up

308 308 308 308 308 308 308 told you so.

Yes, shot placement is #1,
but We all saw the advantages of something larger than a 5.56/223.
Yes, part of it was getting excited because there was Hogzilla standing right there.

Not to say that a 22 caliber won't do the trick, as a 10 yr old(?) with a pink phone smoked 2 with a 22mag,(1/3rd, just 1/3rd).
Not everybody wants to pull off a tactical panther craw in sand.(Can anyone say Sand Gnats?)

308 Ain't No Joke; Ask Jay's Sow and Nonliberal's little piggy... Oh wait, you can't. Cause those piggies ain't got no ears now.

Yes, part of it was getting excited because there was Hogzilla standing right there.

Not to say that a 22 caliber won't do the trick, as a 10 yr old(?) with a pink phone smoked 2 with a 22mag,(1/3rd, just 1/3rd).
Not everybody wants to pull off a tactical panther craw in sand.(Can anyone say Sand Gnats?)

308 Ain't No Joke; Ask Jay's Sow and Nonliberal's little piggy... Oh wait, you can't. Cause those piggies ain't got no ears now.

Yep got mine right behind the ear like they told me to and blowed it's teeth out. 300AAC split his clean up the back and obliterated its spine. You could have just peeled the skin off of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Kilt mine wiff a 308

Exactly thats what a 308 does,it kills.Job well done I salute you sir[/QUOTE]

Thank you, but I aim before I shoot anyway so a 5.56 would have done the job too.

Always wanted to call a hog a spineless swine

I'm bringing my AR still next time I go except with new optics I'm about to order.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by No2sc2I'm bringing my AR still next time I go except with new optics I'm about to order.

Sight it in.

Wait for it.
Wait for it.....

So there I was last night cutting down my kill and doing an inventory on what cuts are in the cooler and I noticed.... I didn't get my Side bacon cut (Pork Belly) I am really heart broken about this lol...thats the best cut for good ole bacon strips

So there I was last night cutting down my kill and doing an inventory on what cuts are in the cooler and I noticed.... I didn't get my Side bacon cut (Pork Belly) I am really heart broken about this lol...thats the best cut for good ole bacon strips

You didn't noticed the bacons they served us for breakfast? :)

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't noticed the bacons they served us for breakfast? :)

Back
Top Bottom