• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Ban During Federally Declared Disaster

Think it hasn't been done before? just look at these fatbodies going all 'tactical' on civilian homes --after-- the hurricane. https://www.military.com/video/law-enforcement/police/gun-confiscation-after-katrina/2083834238001

Uh, that stuff in the video happened IMMEDIATELY after the hurricane, in 2005.

Like we've said in this thread, since then THE LAW HAS BEEN EXPLICITLY CHANGED,
both at the federal level by the U.S. Congress,
and at the state level by the Georgia General Assembly.

Uh, that stuff in the video happened IMMEDIATELY after the hurricane, in 2005.

Like we've said in this thread, since then THE LAW HAS BEEN EXPLICITLY CHANGED,
both at the federal level by the U.S. Congress,
and at the state level by the Georgia General Assembly.

Federal? eh? Even state -- With 'BLM' Racially conceived struggle and war - Go figure.

Ineffectual fat boys with low level agency access and a willingness to terrorize civilians will never change.

Do you remember Sarajevo?

Could be BLM troops with Abrams, next time around --

https://www.aljazeera.com/programme...bosnia-1992-omarska-camp-170508061724966.html

Just for S&Gs, do you believe if Ga tried the same thing during any of our many "disasters", it would have went the same way as LA? I'm not 100% certain, but I am 99.5% that it would not have. There's still a big difference even if most of the State seems to be liberal chicken****s except when on the www....
Absolutely 100% it could happen here (or anywhere). It wasn't "LA", it was New Orleans. You think there's any difference between New Orleans and Atlanta? Having spent a lot of time in both I can tell there is only 2 differences. One has better food and worse weather.
While Georgia is unlikely to have flooding like Katrina caused (unless the dam at Lanier broke), any extended service disruption, particularly electricity, and the vermin will get restless and the gestapo will clamp down, for the children....
So yep, the exact same thing absolutely could happen in Georgia. Or anywhere. Laws, or no laws. They broke the law the first time. What's the difference if they break 'new' laws. Again, for the children.
Having said all that, they would NOT try in in rural south Louisiana (perhaps similarly to rural sections of Georgia), particularly the Atchafalaya. Well, they might try it, but it would go very poorly.

Absolutely 100% it could happen here (or anywhere). It wasn't "LA", it was New Orleans. You think there's any difference between New Orleans and Atlanta? Having spent a lot of time in both I can tell there is only 2 differences. One has better food and worse weather.
While Georgia is unlikely to have flooding like Katrina caused (unless the dam at Lanier broke), any extended service disruption, particularly electricity, and the vermin will get restless and the gestapo will clamp down, for the children....
So yep, the exact same thing absolutely could happen in Georgia. Or anywhere. Laws, or no laws. They broke the law the first time. What's the difference if they break 'new' laws. Again, for the children.
Having said all that, they would NOT try in in rural south Louisiana (perhaps similarly to rural sections of Georgia), particularly the Atchafalaya. Well, they might try it, but it would go very poorly.
That potentially could happen in ATL, Fulton County, Dekalb County, possibly Gwinnett and Cobb Counties, but not out farther away from.

A gun grab, unconstitutional as it is, would have to be executed by LE and those places controlled by leftist mayors and supervisors would order it and bluff it out with force and a 'I dare you to file suit' attitude after they've confiscated your guns. That'd happen in the city/counties as described above, but not out in my county, nor any one surrounding it. LE just isn't manned sufficiently to do it, even if they wanted to (they don't).

The NRA is talking about this issue again with regard to certain other states,
not Georgia, and with the emergency being a health-based emergency
image.jpg

from a disease,
not a natural disaster due to a storm or flood.

The NRA is talking about this issue again with regard to certain other states,
not Georgia, and with the emergency being a health-based emergency
View attachment 3300681

from a disease,
not a natural disaster due to a storm or flood.
At least they didn't try and take credit for it.
And you have to love the premise.... "We have to pass laws that state you're Constitutional rights aren't affected by the weather or the flu." :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom