• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun belts?- I have noassatol disease- Cant decide

ch035

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
101   0
Reaction score
so I've lost nearly 60 lbs since the beginning of the year. I've lost 6" off my waist and there is still plenty of room to go. I spent all my money of guns and cars so the thought of buying clothes from anywhere but goodwill makes me sick. Plus I'm only half way to my goal so I feel like it's a waist " pun intended".

I'd like to lose another 60 before it's all said and done. This 5.11 belt has worked well, but I'm at the end of The Velcro and have to to tote a double stack iwb to prevent looking like a fool with my pants on the ground.

I'm not liking the way the buckle is digging into my gut when I sit down either... it's pointy! What's your favorite non leather fully adjust gun belt? I'm about to go try some on.

Eventually when I'm down to a my target weight I will invest in a quality custom belt. I've heard good things about a guy in Athens.

I've had good success with the 5.11 belts. I'm a larger dude... but I moved the buckle to about 1 oclock. Right up against the first belt loop.

I do this since I carry my Glock 19 appendix... and the buckle gets in the way of where I want the gun. Plus it puts the pointy side away from my gut ;)

https://www.walmart.com/c/kp/men-s-belt

I like this 1...when you run outta bullets, you can take it off and beat the hell out of em.

40e5ec51-0ee5-4414-a5c4-a47627949716_1.91e687803ca669608ddabb69da012eea.jpeg

Love the wilderness belt, like the instructors models the best.
Wore the velcro out on one and sent it back, $12 later it's a new belt.
Was so tickled I bought a tan one to go with the black one.
It is quality.

Back
Top Bottom