• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Buy Back

Our fire department Heroes.

i39.tinypic.com_dzgods.jpg

Honest concealed card carrying back ground checked and finger printed Georgians. Note no one asked for permits despite standing out with rifles, shotguns and handguns.

i40.tinypic.com_258mc9g.jpg

Elderly retired getting rid of unwanted guns at or higher than what the city was offering. The goal was to make the city over pay. Some progress was made despite their best efforts to prevent it.

The "driveway"

i39.tinypic.com_fdbzmh.jpg

Ok if I wasn't married I'd be asking this woman out for dinner. She was supporting her Dad and brother today!

i42.tinypic.com_2w68obt.jpg

i43.tinypic.com_29msldz.jpg

The "driveway crew" not impeding traffic flow.

i40.tinypic.com_fokpe0.jpg

i42.tinypic.com_2141u3d.jpg

99% of law enforcement were professional and appeared to understand the "dog and pony show" but avoided infringing on rights as best they could despite orders from behind the desk. However, the 1% showed up at the "driveway" as he claimed it to be.

It was a house lot sized area with and entrance and exit that allowed transactions to be conducted without testing the "impeding traffic" directives.

Here he is insuring we are not impeding traffic and attempting to remove us for this private property. I asked him if a complaint had been filed, if so we would leave. He never responded to the direct question.

i40.tinypic.com_11sdx1v.jpg

Dang gun nuts impeding traffic! Clear them off the sidewalk and now look at them....

i40.tinypic.com_2n07l11.jpg

A very nice young lady DJ, her brother is at 82nd ABN and an Army sniper. She's engaged so forget about it. The folks being interviewed, I overheard being "selected" that may have been an exception though.

i41.tinypic.com_verz0o.jpg

The North Cack-a-lacky lady DJ again.

i40.tinypic.com_20qhp3.jpg

I'm a potential victim.....

i43.tinypic.com_2mr78dw.jpg

Maturity will come from experience, or not.

i40.tinypic.com_330yds2.jpg

i42.tinypic.com_zugwmb.jpg

Dang it get to guns finally!

i40.tinypic.com_2ilone8.jpg

Remember the city is to destroy these weapons, some fine antiques and in good to great condition. Most were not and were promptly sent to the city for a burial. Probably for the better as some were unsafe.

The rate was $50 for handgun or $100 for a long gun. The majority were purchased for that or less. Especially when the money ran out around 2ish.

The unofficial "Atlanta Gun Buy Back" was still in operation when I departed at 4pm. Many fine firearms were saved from destruction. If only one decent gun was saved, it would be worth it.

An exception $500 Colt .380 Mustang.

i39.tinypic.com_15dxczn.jpg

A duet for less than what the city would pay...

i41.tinypic.com_2motobt.jpg

JWC the buyer said he is going to sell it to you for $300. 8)

i42.tinypic.com_66hy8n.jpg

i41.tinypic.com_20tjjn6.jpg

For the Colt fans.

i39.tinypic.com_kccc2w.jpg

A nice 30-30 bolt action!

i40.tinypic.com_2f03802.jpg

A dime a dozen, this is a nice one, most were going for $40 or less.

i42.tinypic.com_29zo1mp.jpg

A very nice Taurus (lifetime warranty).

i39.tinypic.com_ms2ntu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom