• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Buy Back

9 shot H&R .22 LR

i40.tinypic.com_2n1dmox.jpg

Around $200 of guns in the trunk. The Taurus stainless is a .45 ACP for $100 another exception to cost.

i41.tinypic.com_2lt5b7q.jpg

Lots of .22's for $20-$40 like this.

i40.tinypic.com_20tjgx4.jpg

A decent smith snubby model 36 with a few extras.

i41.tinypic.com_o7jev4.jpg

I passed on this, I thought it was just another 30-30 but with a saddle ring, I was freaking wrong, I kicked my own ass. It's a .44 Mag and I thought of Laxguy for a moment...

i42.tinypic.com_f9pgx.jpg

Winchester 20 ga. $75 I think.

i39.tinypic.com_wrj7kl.jpg

Decent Smith for next to nothing.

i41.tinypic.com_2s1rbz9.jpg

He is smiling for reason but not this nice smith but what I call the deal of the day!

i40.tinypic.com_amb0yg.jpg

The $50 deal of the day coming up next.... anti ci pa tion....

Last edited:
Just kidding on the murders (sort of), but I do not get why people line up to get $50 - $100 for a gun that a Pawn Shop would pay more for any day of the week...

Most people had no idea what they had.

"I got a pistol"
"Oh? Great! What do you have?"
"I don't know. I was my father's before he died"

There were some firearms from witch we RAN. A guy came up with a Highpoint .45 in so so shape. He said he caught his nephew playing with it and I said "Your nephew found your gun, eh?" and he replied "nah, I don't know where he got it." Oh hell no!

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/24475480/deputies-and-community-leaders-sponsor-gun-buyback

"There are too many guns on our streets," said Rev. Frank Brown of the Concerned Black Clergy. "Too many guns in the hands of the wrong people."

"Good guns, you don't destroy them," said Andy Crozier, a gun collector. "Just like a good car, you just don't go crush a good car because you don't want it anymore."

Crozier and others said gun buy backs do not get weapons off the streets.

"If the bad guy is using a gun, he's not going to turn it in," said Crozier. "It's as simple as that."

Organizers of the event were hoping to get 1,000 guns off the street but had no tally as of late Thursday

OK so far Cox Communications are the only ones reporting 900 guns bought and $44,000 handed out.

The $50 deal of the day!

i44.tinypic.com_iyq73m.jpg

The "grin"... Dang son you did well!

i43.tinypic.com_14b6xdk.jpg

This deal was not incurred without incident though. This is the paper cut from the $50 bill he grabbed to purchase this Beretta 9mm. :eyebrows:

Ouch!

i44.tinypic.com_9j3xaw.jpg

Ok, I screwed up JWC, with so many dang guns.... This character said he would sell the Smith to you for $300. He is keeping the Colt.

i43.tinypic.com_2h3n31s.jpg

A $75 30-30.

i42.tinypic.com_2hxbwxt.jpg

A Joe Bidden Special.

i41.tinypic.com_sno41h.jpg

Not to shabby looking but smooth as butter... A $50 or less Smith .38 SPL.

i42.tinypic.com_123bknp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom