• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun comes home.

Glad to hear it wasn't trashed when you got it back. Makes you think what kind of stuff it's been in while it was gone though.

This got me thinking, with all the guns being sold/traded on this site. Wouldn't it be a good idea to have a section to list stolen guns/property? In case someone comes across something, theres the chance to put those thieves away & reunite the guns with their original owners. Would be easy to just post something up & people could just search by the serial# off the gun.

Of course documentation would be needed w/a police report to make sure it was a valid claim of theft.

Awesome story and ending! Already suggested it, just waiting to hear back from the boss.

Glad to hear it made it back. Most stolen handguns I come across are in pitiful shape, you are quite lucky!!

Yeah ditto. I once recovered a DPMS AR under a house during a search warrant. Mr. Drug Dealer said he "bought it from some guy off the street". The carrying handle, with rear sight, was turned around backwards. I was thinking, it doesn't matter, their just gonna shoot it from the hip anyhow.

Glad to hear of your reunion!

Note to self, write down firearm serial numbers and store in a safe place OTHER than where I store my firearms.

Back
Top Bottom