• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Fight Rules

neauone

Default rank <300 posts Lifetime Supporter
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
This was sent to me my my brother in law, who is a former police lieutenant from S.I. New York.

Gunfight Rules

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."
In a gunfight, the most important rule is ... HAVE A GUN!!!
These are shooting tips from various Concealed Carry Instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate these rules... If not, you should get one, learn how to use it and learn the rules.

RULES

A Guns have only two enemies: Rust and Politicians. Rust can be prevented, Politicians cannot.

B It's always better to be judged by 12 than carried out by 6.

C Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

D Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arm's length.

E Never say "I've got a gun." If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they should hear is the safety clicking off, or the hammer cocking.

F The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 is 1,400 feet per second.

G The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always Win - there is no such thing as a fair fight. Always Win - cheat if necessary. Always Win - 2nd place doesn't count.

H Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets ... you may get killed with your own gun, but they'll have to beat you to death with it because it will be empty.

I If you're in a gun fight:
(a) If you're not shooting, you should be loading.
(b) If you're not loading, you should be moving.
(c) If you're not moving, you're dead.

J In a life and death situation, do something ... it may be wrong, but do something!

K If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

L Never fire a "warning shot", that is just one wasted bullet, which could be needed within moments.

M You can say "stop" or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much a universal language; and, you won't have to press 1 for Spanish/Mexican, or 2 for Chinese, or 3 for Arabic.

N Never leave a wounded enemy behind. If you have to shoot, shoot to kill. In court, yours will be the only testimony.

O You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.

If you believe in the 2nd Amendment, forward to others you know who also believe.

--In any fight the most important rule is to do anything to survive

the first sound they should hear is the safety clicking off, or the hammer cocking.
--The first sound they should hear is the safety clicking off, or the hammer dropping. If you have to cock your gun, chamber a round, or any other crap you haven't got the right equipment. (wait a sec while I pour the blackpowder down the barrel)

If you have to shoot, shoot to kill. In court, yours will be the only testimony.

--If you have to shoot and have the time, make it a head shot. After the fact a coroner is going to place a metal rod 30 inches long in every wound channel to determine the direction of bullet travel. The head can spin and assume positions incongruent with the body mass. Making this determination less precise or indeterminable.

This was sent to me my my brother in law, who is a former police lieutenant from S.I. New York.

Gunfight Rules

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

These are shooting tips from various Concealed Carry Instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate these rules... If not, you should get one, learn how to use it and learn the rules.

RULES

A Guns have only two enemies: Rust and Politicians. Rust can be prevented, Politicians cannot.

B It's always better to be judged by 12 than carried out by 6.

C Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

D Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arm's length.

E Never say "I've got a gun." If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they should hear is the safety clicking off, or the hammer cocking.

F The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 is 1,400 feet per second.

G The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always Win - there is no such thing as a fair fight. Always Win - cheat if necessary. Always Win - 2nd place doesn't count.

H Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets ... you may get killed with your own gun, but they'll have to beat you to death with it because it will be empty.

I If you're in a gun fight:
(a) If you're not shooting, you should be loading.
(b) If you're not loading, you should be moving.
(c) If you're not moving, you're dead.

J In a life and death situation, do something ... it may be wrong, but do something!

K If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

L Never fire a "warning shot", that is just one wasted bullet, which could be needed within moments.

M You can say "stop" or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much a universal language; and, you won't have to press 1 for Spanish/Mexican, or 2 for Chinese, or 3 for Arabic.

N Never leave a wounded enemy behind. If you have to shoot, shoot to kill. In court, yours will be the only testimony.

O You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.

If you believe in the 2nd Amendment, forward to others you know who also believe.
Great I will copy that. Thanks sir

If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun,
A9CC406D-CB6A-4B32-8EFA-98A0850EC473.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom