• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun insurance?

Right but what happens if the total cost goes up ? You gotta keep calling back? Them not having the serial numbers leaves you open for a claim dispute by them. You cannot provide the mountain of stuff they want ... they don’t pay out
That's why I got pictures and paperwork

Actually If I crash my car , die and ruin 3 machine guns my girlfriend will get my $000,000 six figure life insurance , all the assets I have now and she would get the current replacement value of the insured ruined machine guns. Once I’m dead i don’t care what happens . I just want my lady to be set . She will be .

ummmmmmm Have you seen that "Dangerous Cleavage" thread? Those are ALL pictures of me... :pound: or not... :(

www.collectinsure, I have been using them for years can get say can get $25k coverage for $175 yr, list only no s#'s required, and covers in vehicles.
Wow . That’s super high. I was complaining to State Farm about my $192 a year premium and I’m covered for over $200,000. I’d rather give them the serial number. State Farm covers globally .

Wow . That’s super high. I was complaining to State Farm about my $192 a year premium and I’m covered for over $200,000. I’d rather give them the serial number. State Farm covers globally .
had state farm drop my car policy after we got rear ended by a driver with no insurance. perfect driving records wife and I so SF can kiss my butt, and serial numbers change too often, anyway since an odt addict.

had state farm drop my car policy after we got rear ended by a driver with no insurance. perfect driving records wife and I so SF can kiss my butt, and serial numbers change too often, anyway since an odt addict.
That is strange. Same thing happened to my mother and her uninsured motorist coverage just picked up the tab. The changing of serial numbers is a pain in the butt but my agent knows the deal. As you can tell from my feedback we talk a lot :lol:

State Farm. They have pictures of ones over $5,000 and have a list of all the rest with serial numbers. They are not the cheapest but they have the best coverage . I get value at time of loss . Most don’t do that . So my machine guns are a safe go . Plus I bundled it with my car and life insurance and saved

I keep records of everything . You have to once you get up past 60+

I have a rider on my USAA homeowners insurance. Reminds me, I need to update mine.

So I checked with my homeowners insurance. $10,000 worth of coverage costs me $285.00 a year? Is that a competitive rate?

Back
Top Bottom