• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun on the way...question about fit

Abigaylesdad

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
I have a like new Beretta AL391 coming from Cole Guns with the gracoil added to it. I know between the gun and the gracoil I have tons of options to set the fit on my 13 year old son. However, I am not sure how best to determine where all of these things should be set for a gun shooting trap, skeet, and sporting clays.

That said who would you guys recommend in and around the metro Atlanta area to fit the gun and hope set everything specific to my son. His eye line, how he mounts it, head tilt, etc. I know there are people that fit guns just not sure who around me. Prefer the southside of Atlanta if you know of anyone.

The feller that runs the Tom Lowe wolf creek skeet range is a real pro. Former national champ, etc. If you buy a private lesson with him for you and your boy he will prolly help you with the set up. If I recall correctly his name is Luke.

Casey Atkinson that runs Cherokee Rose SC. She is wonderful working with young people, national champion in SC.

She shoots a semi-auto, or used to.

BTW, getting the stock fit is the best money you can spend, especially for a young person whose parts don't all fit together yet. The shim system can be confusing.

A few lessons from Casey would be money well spent also. Better investment than cases of shells just banged away.

Cole is the go to guy on Berettas, so you have started out the right way.

Back
Top Bottom