• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Owner Fights Unlawful “No Return” Gun Policy

Ride a sport bike. You never pull over on a crotch rocket. Especially sporting your non discreet-discreet racket ball bag on your back. Where I'm going...I don't need roads...but I do need this racquet...and to get there at no less than 88mph BUT 135mph doesn't hurt the time jump.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...un-owner-fights-unlawful-no-return-gun-policy

For the love of Mike, what's this woman have to do to get her dang guns back... SMH!

Let's see.... Her ex husband, a former cop, gets a groundless restraining order against her. Cops, who likely know her ex husband, show up and illegally take her guns. Then the cops, who likely know her ex husband, say "sorry, we can't give the guns back."

Sounds like the "thin blue line" watching out for each other. "Don't worry Bob, we'll take care of that b*tch who divorced you."

If she ever slaps a police car they'll probably shoot her.

Let's see.... Her ex husband, a former cop, gets a groundless restraining order against her. Cops, who likely know her ex husband, show up and illegally take her guns. Then the cops, who likely know her ex husband, say "sorry, we can't give the guns back."

Sounds like the "thin blue line" watching out for each other. "Don't worry Bob, we'll take care of that b*tch who divorced you."

If she ever slaps a police car they'll probably shoot her.

Gang members have to stick together.

Back
Top Bottom