• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun ownership and apartment living

BEREZKA

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
I ran into a problem last year, I did not want to post about it because of can of worms it may open. I would like you guy's input on it though.

4cpzmf.jpg

First: I was told by an employee i could show them my SS card in person. I refused to send it through e-mail because that is ***** stupid and insecure.
Second: My payslips very clearly indicate that my line of work involves weapons. When i was sending them proof of having utilities setup i accidentally group selected a pic of my friend with a gun and sent it with the documents showing utilities were set up

We called and tried to explain it, but i guess liberal ideologies prevail against you. So there went $200 dollar application fee into the nether

It may be a blessing in disguise. Do you really want to live in a place with people like that running the show? I feel bad about your money, but I think you got the better end of the deal finding out before you moved in instead of having to move out and find another place

They owe you $200. if they cancel the application because of a super secret policy they have, that's on them.

I'd be sending a letter that if I didn't get my $200 back, I would be seeing them in magistrates court.

Yes, it's discrimination, but it's not illegal discrimination and that's what counts.

P.S. Haven't rented in a long long time, but how did you get utilities set up with no lease?

I would tell them to give you the $200 they owe you and another $1000 for you not to tell everyone on facebook that their apt complex is “gun free”..... therefore a criminal attraction because of easy prey.
Then i would post it anyway.

Regardless.....I wouldn’t let it slide. I would make a big stink about it.

Screw suing for $200. Get a shiesty lawyer that takes a percentage of the winnings and sic him on them. They will probably settle out of court just to avoid court costs and it won't cost you a dime except the percentage the lawyer takes. Might pay for your next place in a year. And screw them over for being anti american progressive liberal duschebags.

Back
Top Bottom