• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun ownership and apartment living

Screw suing for $200. Get a shiesty lawyer that takes a percentage of the winnings and sic him on them. They will probably settle out of court just to avoid court costs and it won't cost you a dime except the percentage the lawyer takes. Might pay for your next place in a year. And screw them over for being anti american progressive liberal duschebags.

What percentage of $200 do you think a "shiesty lawyer" would work for, because that's all the damage OP has.

Exactly what is the "sheisty lawyer" supposed to sue for.

If we are talking about $20,000 or more in damages, you MIGHT get a lawyer interested.

$200? He won't return a call for that.

Small claims court, maybe.

The forms I have read says it is an application fee, and is non refundable .

Good luck

I ran into a problem last year, I did not want to post about it because of can of worms it may open. I would like you guy's input on it though.

4cpzmf.jpg

First: I was told by an employee i could show them my SS card in person. I refused to send it through e-mail because that is ***** stupid and insecure.
Second: My payslips very clearly indicate that my line of work involves weapons. When i was sending them proof of having utilities setup i accidentally group selected a pic of my friend with a gun and sent it with the documents showing utilities were set up

We called and tried to explain it, but i guess liberal ideologies prevail against you. So there went $200 dollar application fee into the nether
You don’t want to live there anyway.

They owe you $200. if they cancel the application because of a super secret policy they have, that's on them.
This
I'd be sending a letter that if I didn't get my $200 back, I would be seeing them in magistrates court.
I would pick superior or (depending on your county) state court. A corporation can be represented by an employee who is not a lawyer in magistrate court. In state or superior court, it must be represented by a lawyer. There is no discovery in magistrate court and there is in state and superior court.

So, if you file in state or superior court and serve them, their first order of business will have to be to hire a lawyer or pay you back for your filing and service fees and your $200. Paying you will be much cheaper. But if not, you can use discovery to find out about their policies behind this, if any.

This

What good would findingnout about the policies do?
I would pick superior or (depending on your county) state court. A corporation can be represented by an employee who is not a lawyer in magistrate court. In state or superior court, it must be represented by a lawyer. There is no discovery in magistrate court and there is in state and superior court.

So, if you file in state or superior court and serve them, their first order of business will have to be to hire a lawyer or pay you back for your filing and service fees and your $200. Paying you will be much cheaper. But if not, you can use discovery to find out about their policies behind this, if any.

What percentage of $200 do you think a "shiesty lawyer" would work for, because that's all the damage OP has.

Exactly what is the "sheisty lawyer" supposed to sue for.

Discrimination? I bet a creative lawyer could come up with something. I know gun owners aren't a protected class but I'd still talk to the sheistiest one I could find. And while a lot of lawyers are good folks there are plenty of lawyers out there willing to get creative for a buck. You don't have to win. Just present enough of a threat to where it's better to pay out than go to court.

And while a lot of lawyers are good folks there are plenty of lawyers out there willing to get creative for a buck. court.

I know a creative lawyer who just this week had to personally pay $75,000.00 to the other side for attorney fees, and his clients - mostly old retired folks - were on the hook for an additional $40,000.

I have to give him credit though, he was creative all the way until the judge's order came down.

Back
Top Bottom