• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun/Pawn shops you HATE, and/or those you LOVE?

I have been hard pressed to find anyone in this area that beats the prices or customer service that Ben has at PAWN SHOPPE in sylvestser. About the only place I shop anymore. My last 20 guns have come from there.

LIKE: County line Guns, Lindale
Country Sportsman, Rome

OK: Bargin Barn, Jasper

HATE: Cartersville Pawn, Cartersville
Gables, Douglasville
AR Bunker, saw at gun show
Boots and Buckshot,

Cartersville (boots and buckshot was a hard call. Neat store and the chicks up front are great. But the gun department is a joke. I'm a big AR shooter and the guys working the counter can't be old enough to sell guns or probably even buy them. When you can't even tell me if a dang buffer tube is commercial or mil-spec... STAY AWAY FROM GUNS!! They always use YouTube for their gunsmithing lessons and they have a hard time clearing weapons. Poor guys. Please get some men that knows what's going on!! Ex Military or law enforcement guys would be great!!)

Let me add Tradewinds in Sharpsburg to the dislike list. About 8 guns total, wasn't acknowledged by the 2 staff behind the counter, leaned over and saw a Sigma for $369 and a Kel-Tec PF9 for $379. I'm sure they saw me chuckle as I turned to leave

Back
Top Bottom