• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Prices????

Ms23t

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Livin The Dream
103   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been gone for a while and I am really shocked at the prices on the trader currently. Am I seeing real inflation here or is this the result of the current administration and what it has done to our community? I am just wondering. I was planning on doing a little trading but am not even sure what to list my stuff for anymore.

Thanks

The hardest thing about trading right now is when someone asks what's your trade value, there is no good reply, let's say you have a like new Ruger GP100 and you know a true trade value is $500 give or take if you list it for that somebody is going to offer you a Taurus G2 and be upset when you laugh at them and on the other hand if you say your trade value is $750 people are going to stay away, that's why I list trades that I am looking for, in trade only you do not have to list a cash value only trades, that is the only way you can do anything In this crazy time, also the flakes are everywhere now you even have to watch the old school traders, it's really not much fun anymore.

The hardest thing about trading right now is when someone asks what's your trade value, there is no good reply, let's say you have a like new Ruger GP100 and you know a true trade value is $500 give or take if you list it for that somebody is going to offer you a Taurus G2 and be upset when you laugh at them and on the other hand if you say your trade value is $750 people are going to stay away, that's why I list trades that I am looking for, in trade only you do not have to list a cash value only trades, that is the only way you can do anything In this crazy time, also the flakes are everywhere now you even have to watch the old school traders, it's really not much fun anymore.
gotta be apples to apples. trade at pre or post covidiot prices. pick either, IDC...but your **** isn't worth post covidiot values if my isn't as well.

You have to take on each trade on a case by case basis. Some people will insist that the price increase applies to their item, but not yours. If that happens, it is just best to thank them for their time and move on.
But yes, prices have gone up on everything.

Back
Top Bottom