• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun pricing

must be a lot of threads where people complain about pricing I was asking for advice but its ok no problem
No problem at all man. You'll get a lot of the jokes after being around for a while and seeing all the ads as well as the price rants that go along with then.

must be a lot of threads where people complain about pricing I was asking for advice but its ok no problem
Their is a plethora of good info and recommendation on this site..Many come and want much more than retail. And than their are many, that price something at a good deal..Time will show you and ask if you need suggestions..Take your time Grasshopper time will teach you!

most of prices on here are 85-90% retail. Don't let that get you down. great deals come up you just gotta get on em quick. as for pricing your stuff if you wanna sell something to buy something else price it to sell and it will. if you just dont like what you have cuz you think you overpaid or just dont like it. youre probably better off keeping it cuz breaking even or getting most of your money back is unlikely

Back
Top Bottom