• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gun pulled on me today- need help

Tacticalcountryboy

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
8   0
Reaction score
Hi guys! Man Ive had such a horrible day. cant even go to the fleamarket these days. so heres what happened:

Me, my female friend, her son, my mother and daughter were headed to the fleamarket. there was a car that didnt want to let me merge into 75 from the off ramp (we were at a crawl) they finally backed off enough where I could get in the lane. as soon as I did they ran up and hit the rear of my jeep, then pulled up beside me and the woman started beating on the rear window (where my 6 year old daughter was sitting) we Imediatley called the police (2 women and 2 children in the car to protect) I pulled over at the next exit, I was gonna go to a public parking lot like homedepot. but before I could them and there friends boxed me in at the end of the exit ramp. they all jumped out of the vehicles and crowded around my jeep. next thing I know the guy walks over to his car, pulls a gun out of the car and charges it while staring at me. at this point I had my hand on mine (still holstered.) then he proceeeds to walk around his vehicle like he was going to do something -praise lord the police showed shortly after.

when the police arrived i offered them my ccw permit he declined to see it considering I never left the vehicle. makes since, but they did not ask the other guys permit and he pulled a weapon on me and charged it. the cop charged me with the accident (wich im not worried about because I will be in court to fight it-they hit me in the rear with the front of there vehicle AFTER i was in control of the lane) but then he gave that guy his pistol back and let him go- im sitting here truly thinking that I was going to have to kill this guy and they dont charge him with anything and let him go? I asked the officer nicely why he didnt charge the guy with pulling a weapon on me and he said that because he didnt point it at me he didnt pull a weapon. I called the ACTIVE SUPERVISOR of henry county police south division- he also said the guy didnt break any rules. I asked about the guys permit and they said he wasnt required to have one and could carry the pistol all he wanted to by his side loaded without a permit- that is NOT ga law! ga law says inside your home car or office or plain view with a long gun- they are just trying to cover there tracks now but I think that the officer needs to be reprimanded, and the guy should be charged with pulling a weapon or atleast carring without a permit- cause These were not law abiding people id bet everything I have they dont have a permit. these are the type of people that get us law abiding gun owners a bad rep, and cause all kinds of trouble. survivorjohnny had a good point- any police would have shot him.

How would you proceed? let it go? justice system fails again, and this guy probably ends up killing an innocent person later down the road- or go over the supervisors head ? news channel? ...............????????????

On a side note hello to all the fellow odters that I have come to know!- I didnt fall off the face of the earth just been really busy with work.

Wow. Glad things didn't get any worse. Also glad you were prepared to protect yourself from someone on the offensive.

Back
Top Bottom