• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gun pulled on me today- need help

Fear for your life and others + stand your ground, shoulda put 2 in his chest.
Great idea. Instead if posting this while home safely with his family and a little shaken up he would likely be in jail or at a funeral.

Any confrontation you walk away from safety is a good one.

I'm glad everyone walked away on this. I am constantly reminding myself to stop driving as aggressively, not be in such a hurry, etc since I carry everywhere. Gotta have the same threat avoidance mind set in the car as with anywhere. Situation gets exponentially compounded when you're with your family.

Great idea. Instead if posting this while home safely with his family and a little shaken up he would likely be in jail or at a funeral.

Any confrontation you walk away from safety is a good one.

Just a matter of time before the ahole decides to shoot some woman driver that pisses him off.
I'd rather spend time I'm jail than let someone like that walk the planet. If his family can live without him a few days, he's doing something wrong.

I'm glad everyone walked away on this. I am constantly reminding myself to stop driving as aggressively, not be in such a hurry, etc since I carry everywhere. Gotta have the same threat avoidance mind set in the car as with anywhere. Situation gets exponentially compounded when you're with your family.
Add to the list seized guns by Leo for small violations, one recently in Dekalb for no seat belt on. Everyone should be driving more carefully.

Just a matter of time before the ahole decides to shoot some woman driver that pisses him off.
I'd rather spend time I'm jail than let someone like that walk the planet. If his family can live without him a few days, he's doing something wrong.
Sounds like it's a matter of time b4 this guy: jams his gun when he racks his slide right before a gunfight, picks a gunfight with someone less compromised (family) who is not dumb enough to carry on an empty chamber, or shoots himself.

And it would not be a couple days in jail without his family and over. That's some seriously deluded thinking.

How is removing a person that is a threat to himself and others deluded?

I'm speaking about the aftermath. I'm saying that it's delusional to think that if you shoot someone, anyone, it's only going to cost you a couple nights in jail away from the family. You may face criminal charges, but even if you're not charged, get ready to lawyer up for a civil suit. Do you have a defense lawyer on retainer or personal defense insurance for a self defense shooting to protect your freedom and assets?

I have no problem removing an imminent threat to me or my family. I carry everyday for that exact reason and strongly believe others should as well.

Back
Top Bottom