• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gun pulled on me today- need help

glad you're ok.
just fyi, interstate traffic does not yield to vehicles on the onramp entering the interstate.
YOU have to yield to the interstate traffic!

I'm sure someone else said it already but I didn't read all 214 comments

The part about the guy getting out of his car, charging (racking) his pistol and confronting the OP is what the whole thread has been about. People say it's not a threat if someone approaching you has a weapon and charges it while engaging you? Lots of the ODT members are bashing the OP for having a problem with that.
They say it's fine to engage in a confrontation while having a pistol in your hand in plain sight and that charging said pistol is fine and that OP had no right being bothered by it.
When I ask the race of the other party as well as the LEO'S I was accused of being like AL Sharpton and was trying to use the "race card"...
If a person of western decent (Iranian or such) got out of their car with a pistol and charged it, everyone would be screaming terrorists, even if they didn't know if that person had a legal carry permit or not.

Cops
Will Always side with the guy NOT merging even if the other guy is an azz whole and hits you.....if you are Merging you have to yield and a lot of criminal jerks know this and like to play ""let's see who wins."
The dude
Should have went down for brandishing and hopefully he will get shot in a dark alley some night for messing with the wrong dude .

Back
Top Bottom