• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Ranges Near East Cobb?

ponyboy96

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
9   0
Reaction score
Yes I did a search and all the info is a bit dated. This has probably been asked 1000x's so I apologize for asking again. I searched in google maps and only found 1, but it's small and prices are pretty high at $14 per 30min. Are there any decent ranges close to Marietta or East Cobb? Would love a good 100 yard indoor range or an outdoor range.

Define close, to me that's within 20 minutes. I'm not going to rate them, but there's Ga Firing line, Wild West Traders, Adventure Outdoors, Sandy Springs Gun club, Governors gun club, and I'm sure there's a couple more.
As far as 100 yard range, if there is one close, I would love to know!

I lived in East Cobb for about 5 years. GA Firing line has some good peeps that work there, but the range is pretty dirty and always busy. Sandy Springs Gun Club is my go to, but they're closed for the unforeseeable future; some dumb ass lit the range on fire shooting tracer rounds! Sharp Shooters in Alpharetta is only 20-40 minutes, depending on where you live in East Cobb and depending on the day. It's a really nice and very clean range. I've never had problems getting a lane.

Outdoor ranges, I'd recommend South River Gun Club. It's an hour from East Cobb on a Saturday/Sunday morning. I'm a member out there and love it. They have a 300 yard rifle range and about 22 pits. You can pick a pit that's open and it's yours until you leave. You can set it up pretty much however you want.

Ga. Firing Line is a good indoor range but they only have 25 yard indoor lanes. have bowling pin matches on Monday nights and the ladies shoot for free on Tuesdays

Thanks for the info. Moved over here 2 years ago and haven't been to the range since. Used to live in lawrenceville and was spoiled by the options over there.

Back
Top Bottom