• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun rights rally this Saturday in Rome Ga

I've been trading with Carlton long before I ever found the ODT and I've seen his cold weather camping gear.
He is seriously ready.
He win be easy to spot at the rally if anyone wants to stop in and say hi
images (9).jpeg

First its VA next its Georgia .. yes it will be cold hopefully it will be crowded . Are you going to stay at home where its warm or get out and show your support . The men that gave us these rights most of our ancestors didn't bitch because it was cold or there was traffic stand up for your rights before you lose them. We need massive numbers to get national attention. 100 people won't do it we need thousands of people in the streets to show the rest of the country and even our own state where we stand . Floyd county supports the 2ed

First its VA next its Georgia .. yes it will be cold hopefully it will be crowded . Are you going to stay at home where its warm or get out and show your support . The men that gave us these rights most of our ancestors didn't ***** because it was cold or there was traffic stand up for your rights before you lose them. We need massive numbers to get national attention. 100 people won't do it we need thousands of people in the streets to show the rest of the country and even our own state where we stand . Floyd county supports the 2ed
Probably would’ve been nice to give the ODT more than 12 hours notice then. :D

Back
Top Bottom