• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Runner Show in Gwinnett?

Lineman73

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
0   0
Reaction score
I heard about this show on the radio on Friday. I've been going to Eastman shows for years. After reading some of the bad press on this site about Eastman shows, I decided to give something else a try. I was sadly disappointed.

There were numerous tables loaded with stuff that had nothing to do with firearms, shooting, hunting or self defense. I was looking for a set of 1" rail mount scope rings to install on my M&P 15. I figured it would be a quick find. WRONG-O!! :nono: After four turns around the entire show I finally found one set of sort of acceptable rings (very heavy and poorly finished) that I settled for.

Maybe the car parked in front of me with the Obama bumper sticker (at a gun show?) should have told me something, but I tried it anyway. This ain't happening again!! I'll stick with Matt Eastman from now on thank you.

Last edited:
Typically the Eastman show off of Indian Trail/I-85 has a big turnout. If I need stuff it's one of his shows I would attend based on need. Parts and reloading I think are below the radar for his... influence.

The gunrunner shows have not drawn the support like Matt’s shows. I really like (National) Gun Shows of the South off the I-285 Southern ring too. It normally has a good turn out.

For rings I'd probably just order them if you know what you want. Heck you could always return them and switch to something else with most dealers if you haven't mounted them. Factor in gas, mileage and entrance fees and I bet you would come out ahead. I wouldn't settle for less as I typically spend more money in the long run.

I went too because it was close and in a new location to me. I was done with the 1st run in 15min. they did have good security, eyes & ears everywhere incuding the parking area.

Last edited:
I went yesterday too. All I bought was some GA Arms ammo (always a good deal). There really was way too much non-gun stuff for my taste too. I will say that it was the friendliest gunshow I've been to in a while - dealers and staff alike.

Back
Top Bottom