• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun safe recommendations

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Long story short if you’ve seen my other post, our house flooded on Monday and my safe was damaged.

It’s a 24 gun “Franklin Gun Safe” bought from Franklins in Athens. I’m pretty sure it’s a rebrand Liberty safe but I don’t know how to tell. It’s been 17 years since I got it.

I am looking for a replacement to submit to insurance but no idea where to start as there are so many options. Any recommendations? I would love something with lighting built in.

Long story short if you’ve seen my other post, pour house flooded on Monday and my safe was damaged.

It’s a 24 gun “Franklin Gun Safe” bought from Franklins in Athens. I’m pretty sure it’s a rebrand Liberty safe but I don’t know how to tell. It’s been 17 years since I got it.

I am looking for a replacement to submit to insurance but no idea where to start as there are so many options. Any recommendations? I would love something with lighting built in.
I have a few cannons and they work for my use. Ebay sells stick on led lights that can velcro onto the safe for less than ten dollars.

Long story short if you’ve seen my other post, pour house flooded on Monday and my safe was damaged.

Contact SafeCracka SafeCracka

He is a very good dude to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Long story short if you’ve seen my other post, our house flooded on Monday and my safe was damaged.

Pm me some photos of your safe…

I know you asked for safes to buy, but I'll tell you one not to buy. Avoid the Browning Wide Body safes. They aren't deep enought and most of the interior space is wasted. I went into a gun store looking for a Liberty Fatboy and got talked into one of these. I regret it.

Back
Top Bottom