• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun safes....

You know I never asked your opinion on my Fatboy Jr, not that I care..........but what do you think?

I recommend them all the time.... they should be on sale this week $1000-1200

(My only issue with the Jr is it's super door heavy, empty.... but.... )

Example most safes with the back cover off will look like this....

IMG_0363.JPG

this lock is apart but this is a pretty standard footprint

IMG_0362.JPG

But really cheap safes Cannon, stack-on, etc....use a foot print very similar to this $50 Harbor Freight POS

IMG_0364.JPG

Although they did cheapen it up quite a bit..... I personally feel it is a much better safe then the Cannon.

(the cannon's lock is absolutely garbage)

Yeah, they made it smaller and said it holds more guns. LOL That being said, I like my Winchester safe and if you look at it side by side against the Cannon, you can see the difference. Glad to hear you like the Fatboy's. I'll be getting one in the near future.

I am looking more for fire rating ,than theft protection at this point.What are some suggestions for a large amount of stuff.

If that's really the case the Cannons aren't bad.... chances are you will never need to test it's quality but if someone does decide to, the average Joe with some basic tools could have it opened in the matter of minutes.

I would bet I could open it in 30-60 seconds.

Yeah, they made it smaller and said it holds more guns. LOL That being said, I like my Winchester safe and if you look at it side by side against the Cannon, you can see the difference. Glad to hear you like the Fatboy's. I'll be getting one in the near future.

Liberty has a great product line, all made in the USA.....

I bought the Cannon 80 gun safe.....nothing smaller would work for my needs and anything close to the same size was Way way way out of my price range.

Back
Top Bottom