• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Season Opener Pictures

7:15 Sunday Morning hunting in camo tee shirt, saw deer sat evening and sunday morning, let spike and 3 does walk and this guy comes sneaking through, 7 point 15.5 wide, 141 lbs dressed. Full moon means early or late is best for me. Good luck to all of you, I am going to be the guide for my 11 yr old for the next few weeks till it gets really too cold for him. BTW, camera picture date is messed up, not sure how to reset the date on it. If it was correct this guy would be in velvet and still growing, lol.

i42.tinypic.com_33thzqs.jpg

i39.tinypic.com_fx8dat.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, me and Bear44 had a discussion about Thursday's plan of attack (yep, PLAN OF ATTACK) and we're thinking the evening hunt back of the moon being out all night so hopefully it'll pay off. I've never killed a deer while we are in the woods at the same time, I hope I finally break that streak!

That's OK. I've killed eight while we were in the woods at the same time. That's enough for both of us. :cool:

You KNEW I was going to post this, right?

That's OK. I've killed eight while we were in the woods at the same time. That's enough for both of us. :cool:

You KNEW I was going to post this, right?

Yep... I'll let you drag mine out Thursday. Hopefully I'll get a crack at the "big boy" that slipped through your fingers.... :p

Yep... I'll let you drag mine out Thursday. Hopefully I'll get a crack at the "big boy" that slipped through your fingers.... :p

He didn't slip through my fingers. He danced a jig while flipping me off as he bounced by. In my defense, I wasn't looking to kill a THIRD deer that day.

Looks like all the activity is happening in the evening... would you boys agree?

Saw a button buck and a nice young 6 pointer saturday evening.

Saw 5 does sunday morning around 9:10 am.

Early morning and late evening are usually best this time of year but you never know with the full moon. Personally I like middle of the day when there's a full moon. Close to water sources.

He didn't slip through my fingers. He danced a jig while flipping me off as he bounced by. In my defense, I wasn't looking to kill a THIRD deer that day.

Lol! I thank you for not taking the buck. I could have dragged them all out for you but there would have been hell to pay! :beer:

This all I saw.

About a 12x12 pig hole!!!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382440283711.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382440283711.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom