• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Selling Question

Try to think logically, why would a criminal try to target and rob someone they know has guns and wouldn't be easy? People that target/rob people usually pretend to be selling stuff like phones and such so that they can rob for cash and don't want victims defending themselves. I think your paranoia is getting the best of you, you are the exact opposite of the type of person that a criminal wants to target.

Try to think logically, why would a criminal try to target and rob someone they know has guns and wouldn't be easy? People that target/rob people usually pretend to be selling stuff like phones and such so that they can rob for cash and don't want victims defending themselves. I think your paranoia is getting the best of you, you are the exact opposite of the type of person that a criminal wants to target.
A quick google search showed me a few folks who were mugged trying to sell their firearms.

Cabela's, Home Depot, Adventure Outdoors, Tractor Supply, etc parking lots. I generally meet during daylight hours in a public area I'm familiar with. I'll make exceptions for people I've traded with in the past or well established members. I've been to a few members homes and had one guy come to my house (again, well established members).

Also depends on what I'm buying, selling or trading. Use common sense and exercise good judgment. Some police departments have areas set up for internet meet-ups.

20220811_135615.jpg
20220811_140713.jpg

You don't keep up with current events do you ????

You don't keep up with current events do you ????

Yes I've seen the news before, the world is ending every week, lmao! I also understand statistical analysis. What do you believe your % chance of being robbed while selling a firearm during a private sale is? greater or less than .0001%? Did you wear a mask at all times even in your car cause the news told you to about Covid19?

Back
Top Bottom