• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun serial check at Lawrenceville Police Dept.

Generally speaking, cops are assholes (IME). They don't get paid to be your neighborhood friendly law encyclopedia.
Yep and all members on here with good feedback scores are good people as well as all who go to church every Sunday and even the ones who preach are all great people as well . Thank god we now know whereabouts the good ones and the bad ones are and hag out ....I have done deals so far with 8 different LEO , County, Sherrif, City and one DEA , all great people. One even pointed out my expired tag on my truck and to think he could have sent me to the slammer for that but yet didn't "cop" an attitude..

And its not the Judge nor the jury, Its the DA and their policy. They have discretion on if they will even charge. I can tell your an LEO, your attitude through the way you speak wreaks of entitlement.
Sorry I didn't go through the 8 weeks of police training to become a law expert.

I know I said I would leave you to your own devices, but since you edited your post to add "Sorry I didn't go through the 8 weeks of police training to become a law expert", I thought I would point out.....You are wrong again. It's a minimum of 10 weeks to become what you believe makes one a law expert.

Edited for spelling

Last edited:
Yep and all members on here with good feedback scores are good people as well as all who go to church every Sunday and even the ones who preach are all great people as well . Thank god we now know whereabouts the good ones and the bad ones are and hag out ....I have done deals so far with 8 different LEO , County, Sherrif, City and one DEA , all great people. One even pointed out my expired tag on my truck and to think he could have sent me to the slammer for that but yet didn't "cop" an attitude..

Guess you never dealt with that Sparky dude....he didn't have any negs...lol

I'd rather have the stolen guns on the street than people running 110 mph on public roads. That's crazy.

Crazy in a school bus, not in a sports coupe with an empty stretch. The officer could see things in relative terms considering public safety. Won't get into arguments with bitter folks about their willingness or obligation to do so, either. Police may have to run greater speeds in family cars in the line of duty, but life goes on.

I know I said I would leave you to your own devices, but since you edited your post to add "Sorry I didn't go through the 8 weeks of police training to become a law expert", I thought I would point out.....You are wrong again. It's a minimum of 10 weeks to become what you believe makes on a law expert.

says yoda - wrong again you are

Crazy in a school bus, not in a sports coupe with an empty stretch. The officer could see things in relative terms considering public safety. Won't get into arguments with bitter folks about their willingness or obligation to do so, either. Police may have to run greater speeds in family cars in the line of duty, but life goes on.
Stupid move on a public road. Most people in "sports coupes" wildly over estimate their speed racer skillz. My family travels those roads. You want to break 100 mph you need to rent time on a race trac.

Back
Top Bottom