• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Show at The Gwinnett County Fairgrounds this weekend? Are the gun shows there usually any good?

ELI1967

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
140   0
Reaction score
Just wondering how the gun shows are at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds? The one at the Atlanta Expo last month was the best they have had there in 2 years....if anyone has any info from past experiences please chime in......thanks!

Just wondering how the gun shows are at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds? The one at the Atlanta Expo last month was the best they have had there in 2 years....if anyone has any info from past experiences please chime in......thanks!

This one is ok, sometimes, Im going because, I'm bored to death, plus a few of the vendors are friends of mine, since, I have not bought anything in a while I may find something unexpected.

I'm heading to the show as well. I'll be bringing a Wilson Combat Beretta if anyone is in the market. Overall the Fairgrounds show is hit or miss. On occasion there are some new vendors that don't normally setup and they can bring some cool stuff you normally don't see. So for the $10 admission (w/ coupon) you can see enough in my opinion to make it worth while for an hour or two if you don't live far away.

Here's the coupon to save a few bucks....

Screenshot_2019-02-16-11-22-24(1).png

So I went to the show and it was ok I guess but would not drive to it if you are far away...the Atl Expo last month was much much better (although the few there over the past 2 years were not great, i am sure do to pandemic and lack of inventory)...but it was ok to get out for a couple hours...thank you for everyone 's input...

Back
Top Bottom