• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun show in Perry Ga

I'm in Roberta 30 miles away and not goin' 'cause the prices are too high and 1/3 of it , at least, is crafts. Stopped any Eastman show 5 years ago.

Go see Jerry at Perry Pawn. Good prices and good staff. The gun show at the Ag Center is not worth your time. I lived right down the street from it for 15 years and avoided it. It is EXPENSIVE to get in!! If you are looking for crappy "beef jerky" that tastes like a dog treat, nylon "tactical" gear, a dude that shines combat boots, a crusty old dude that "sharpens" knives on a belt sander, or a vast collection of stamps and mid 80s to late 90s toy collections then this may be for you. However if you are looking for guns and deals then you may want to skip. I swore off mid GA gunshows years ago. They just aren't worth it. At one point they were giving LE/Mil discount at the door, but quit that.
Chuck's on Watson Blvd has a bunch of guns, however their prices are on the high side so be warned. Last few times I was in there the staff weren't very knowledgeable and were quite young as well. They will also convince of what "you have to have!!" Been there for that many times........

Back
Top Bottom