• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun show

Really, the only gun show worth going to anymore are the big RK Gun Shows at the Atlanta Expo Center. The next one is Feb. 25-26.

Lots of vendors, good variety. Cherokee Gun and Pawn will be there, and there's usually some solid ammo deals to be had (shop all the tables first before buying, prices vary greatly).

Best gun show is the classifieds here. Pay $10-12 to get in to look at over priced stuff most of the time is the new norm. The last couple of gun shows I have gone to, there were more "other things" than guns being sold. That being said, since Hillary didn't get elected, a lot of deals are starting to come up as businesses are trying to reduce their horde (I mean inventory).

The cost of admission can sometimes kill the "good deal" you are after. A $15 admission is way above my limit. It would cost me $60 to get in to that show, which negates any deal. Your average well stocked gun shop is like a little gun show, you can also handle the merchandise. And let's face it, the best deals are usually found in the parking lot, and never make it inside.

Back
Top Bottom