• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun show

Really, the only gun show worth going to anymore are the big RK Gun Shows at the Atlanta Expo Center. The next one is Feb. 25-26.

Lots of vendors, good variety. Cherokee Gun and Pawn will be there, and there's usually some solid ammo deals to be had (shop all the tables first before buying, prices vary greatly).

Yea, I plan on going to the Expo later this month. I'm going to the Columbus show next week even though the last one was a pile of, well, you know. Nobody had received the memo that Hillary lost. Cherokee comes to Columbus every once in a blue moon and has great stuff, but doubt they'll be down here next week with Atlanta coming up.

I'll be at the Expo with some new target designs and a new re-active target. Will post some pics tomorrow. Hope to see you guys there. Always enjoy the conversations at the show. That's worth the price of admission. Where else can you find that many like minded people.

We have at least 6 solid LGS within 15 mins. of my house. The gun show would have to pay me $15 for the gas to attend. Except for something really exotic, I can match any gun show price locally.

I usually go to the Expo show with my Dad and uncles. They are all veterans, and they are all in their 70's so I really enjoy spending the time with them. Plus the expo show is easily the show of the year...But what is going on with their admission prices? Sheesh...They keep gouging!

Yeah, at $15 to get in the door, not to mention gas and all that jazz from where I live to there, I might sit this one out.

Kinda weird timing to hike the price of admission with the gun market being down post election.

Yeah, at $15 to get in the door, not to mention gas and all that jazz from where I live to there, I might sit this one out.

Kinda weird timing to hike the price of admission with the gun market being down post election.

Probably don't have as many vendors as usual. I know the last show in Columbus was the fewest vendors I had ever seen. Guess the wheeler dealers are pissed that Trump won and they can't sell their $400 AR's for $1000 anymore. I'm still planning on going to Atlanta but I have a feeling quite a few of those "2000 tables" are going to be empty.

Lately even the Gunshows have ARs in the sub $500's. S&W and some others. I quit taking most of the rarer at higher end milsurps as either the lookers were "experts" or had no idea what they were looking at. I had another vendor tell me that my Hook Boutin M1A wasn't even a "real" M1A, but I still don't know what he meant. Also, yesterday I had a guy try to trade a beat up Taurus 38 (complete with a custom rust job) for my stainless 1911. But the Expo center is always a good show. The walkers often have the best deals. And sometimes you can buy soap! (Hyatta freebie advertising)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom