• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Shows this week-end

MSCHRIS

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Banned Permanently
4   0
Reaction score
I know how some of you feel about gun shows, but there can be good deals to be found. This week-end there are two shows within just a few miles of each other in Gwinnett. Eastman is at the Infinite Energy Center and RK is at the fairgrounds.

It appears that Eastman is trying to put RK out of business. But, if you attend his show this week-end, bear in mind, the Infinite Energy Center began charging for parking on Feb. 1 of this year. It will cost more to get in once you pay off all these people.

In years past, when Matt Eastman was alive and running the show, people complained about the fact that Eastman dictated pricing and had a burr up his butt about private sales between person to person (as opposed to you selling to a vendor.) I didn't see that changing after his demise and don't respect his organization for trying to monopolize the gun shows, so if you go, please support the RK show. BTW, RK does not pay me and don't even know I'm posting this. It's my own personal view and observation.

I know how some of you feel about gun shows, but there can be good deals to be found. This week-end there are two shows within just a few miles of each other in Gwinnett. Eastman is at the Infinite Energy Center and RK is at the fairgrounds.

It appears that Eastman is trying to put RK out of business. But, if you attend his show this week-end, bear in mind, the Infinite Energy Center began charging for parking on Feb. 1 of this year. It will cost more to get in once you pay off all these people.

In years past, when Matt Eastman was alive and running the show, people complained about the fact that Eastman dictated pricing and had a burr up his butt about private sales between person to person (as opposed to you selling to a vendor.) I didn't see that changing after his demise and don't respect his organization for trying to monopolize the gun shows, so if you go, please support the RK show. BTW, RK does not pay me and don't even know I'm posting this. It's my own personal view and observation.

I'm going to the Gun Show at the Fair Ground 's on Sun. Saturday is the (ODT) meet n Greet at the Varsity. 29 February.

I'm going to the Gun Show at the Fair Ground 's on Sun. Saturday is the (ODT) meet n Greet at the Varsity. 29 February.

That is right. Can't make all three events. Morning ODT meet and greet and a quick 15 minute drive over to the fairgrounds at noonish. Thanks for the reminder.

Back
Top Bottom