• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun snobs are tiring

1632786287488.png

That's your best argument LOL, I wouldn't stand in front of a Daisy Red Ryder Range edition either for a hundred Dollars, busted in the ass (Back shooter?) is not as bad as losing an Eye:doh:
We went up to a cabin in the woods beside a nice river with my two sons and my nephew. He dared me to stand in front of his air soft gun. I figured how bad could it be. I mean we use to tase ourselves in the leg when we had a few too many. So I turned around and told him to let it rip. What I didn't know is one of those expensive MP5 electric jobs. He cut loose on my ass and I was dancing like prince on that deck. LOL that s**t hurt. When I took off my shirt it looked like I had 500 bee stings. I shot that thing and it had serious range and speed of the bullet was unreal. If I would have shot it before hand I would not have got sucked into that con job. That thing he had was a serious piece of equipment. Oh yeah did I mention it was full auto when he lit my ass up. Whew! Never again!

We went up to a cabin in the woods beside a nice river with my two sons and my nephew. He dared me to stand in front of his air soft gun. I figured how bad could it be. I mean we use to tase ourselves in the leg when we had a few too many. So I turned around and told him to let it rip. What I didn't know is one of those expensive MP5 electric jobs. He cut loose on my ass and I was dancing like prince on that deck. LOL that s**t hurt. When I took off my shirt it looked like I had 500 bee stings. I shot that thing and it had serious range and speed of the bullet was unreal. If I would have shot it before hand I would not have got sucked into that con job. That thing he had was a serious piece of equipment. Oh yeah did I mention it was full auto when he lit my ass up. Whew! Never again!
I believe I'd have paid $100 to see that.

I've had to send back a nearly new Springfield Armory national match M1A for repairs under warranty.
I've had to do the same thing with three different Taurus pistols.

Expensive guns or cheap guns --anything mechanical can leave the factory with a problem or a hidden flaw that will show up soon after.

Hey man. Those MP SD's were among the best cheap guns on the market for years imo.

Me when i first started getting into guns: Quantity over quality.
Me now: Quality over everything.

Sure I don't have as many firearms as id like but the ones i have are pretty damn good.

Back
Top Bottom