• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun snobs are tiring

I just buy what I like. The older I get, the more patient I am. I am willing to save for nice ****...IF it is what I want. I don't judge what other people spend their $$ on, none of my bidness.

What trips me up...is when a dude is looking at buying a HK556, and asking for other comparable options...and people recommend $500-$700 ar's that are "just as good."

Don't hate if people want what they want.

If what is in your safe makes you happy then that's all that matters. You aren't catering to the masses. It's just you and if your are happy then we all are happy. Let us celebrate in these words for they are good medicine.

I just buy what I like. The older I get, the more patient I am. I am willing to save for nice ****...IF it is what I want. I don't judge what other people spend their $$ on, none of my bidness.

What trips me up...is when a dude is looking at buying a HK556, and asking for other comparable options...and people recommend $500-$700 ar's that are "just as good."

Don't hate if people want what they want.
Worse than that is when you go to the local range and the sales person nearly has a stroke trying to sell you a Sig Rattler. I said "I don't like Sig Rattlers." 20 minutes later.... I REALLY don't like Sig Rattlers or that particular local range. It's a shame.... it's convenient and there's a guy I really like there.

Back
Top Bottom