• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Stores to stay away from

It is a bull**** rule definitely. However most bigger stores I know of would have done the same thing. Only ones I know of that would probably let that go is smaller pawnshops that are more personal and need the business.

Ok so you don't want to sell it because someone had to write down his answers on the form. But why wait until they complete the form and hand you ID with permit and then smile at them and tell them that you are not going to sell them the pistol? The salesman should have said something at the beginning, not stood there and watched then tell them. Goes to show who really cares about customers.

Ok so you don't want to sell it because someone had to write down his answers on the form. But why wait until they complete the form and hand you ID with permit and then smile at them and tell them that you are not going to sell them the pistol? The salesman should have said something at the beginning, not stood there and watched then tell them. Goes to show who really cares about customers.

Yeah it is stupid. I watched AO do the same thing. Watched a guy fill out the whole form, then as soon as he signed it told him they wouldnt sell him the gun because he checked the top box (the one about are you the transferee of this weapon)no. He know he checked it no but let him fill the whole form out anyway. I don't know why the shops work that way but I have seen it many times.

Especially in that scenario. I know they have to be very careful about the strawman issue but that guy just sounds like a tool.

hill top pawn , dublin ga , good service , no bs on prices , they will talk to anyone , and let you look as long as you want , they also know what there talking about

My all time favorite gun store would be Forest Park Army Navy.......Skip the owner is the best, prices are always good and he normally keeps a good selection. I have spent way to much money in this place and will continue.

Worst (for me) would have to be the AR Bunker in Newnan. Prices are just not competitive.

I agree AR Bunker is the worst when it comes to prices and customer service. I will never shop there again. I went into AO for the second time today and was very disappointed. I was in there for 30 min looking for something and never once had an employee ask if needed any help then in order to get my gun out of the store I had to go through the register and the girl wouldn't give me back my shield.

+1 for Stockbridge Army Navy. Great guys, good prices, nice range and an awesome archery shop. Where else can you rent a 50 cal & shoot it indoors!?

-100 for On the Square gun & pawn in McDonough.

Back
Top Bottom