• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun wall display - before and after

magnets. rubber coated with countersunk screws holding them to the pegboard.

have to use pasti - dip on the metal hooks - right now I was just being very careful hanging rifles, but need to coat the hooks for long term use.

Really? Magnets never even crossed my mind. You ordered them pre-drilled I'm assuming?

I order Neodymium magnets, sometimes from Amazon, sometimes direct from China. They are indeed pre-drilled with a countersunk hole. Just checked, 15mm diameter, 3mm thick N52 magnets are running just under $3 for 10 from China. The more you order the cheaper they are. I usually order 50-100 at a time as they take about a month to arrive from China. Many shapes/sizes are available and they can hold considerable weight (the larger ones could easily hold a rifle or shotgun with one magnet).

images

Really? Magnets never even crossed my mind. You ordered them pre-drilled I'm assuming?

I have bought magnets from Amazon, Ebay, and K&J Magnetics (they have everything you could dream up). I put magnets on the bottom of the top shelf in my safe and the pistols just hang there, butt facing out. I wish I could display them but I don't have that luxury where I live now. Next house I build will have a gun room - can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom