• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gunbroker has banned the listing of bump fire stocks

IMO I don't have a problem with the flippers. They bought something that wasn't in high demand before, but it is now. The reason for the increase in demand is irrelevant. Just my .02
I agree 110%

If all these people whining about "flippers" had a Slide Fire stock right now, would they sell it for just $100 when everybody else is getting $700+ for them?

I don't think so!

Florida Congresscum Curbelo (R) FL, on Fox spewing dreck about "ordinary citizens" not owning machine guns or anything like a machine gun. Okay quislings, ready to concede the 'bump stock', bend over, here it comes. You really think 60 rd, 100 rd, 30 rd mags aren't next?
Are you that ****ing retarded or beFudded in your thinking?

Totally agree. Mega round mags are next, and if I remember correctly, there was a photo of an AR with a 40 round mag on an AR lying on the floor of the hotel room.

I may regret selling off my 40 rd AR mags now! Dammit!!!!

Florida Congresscum Curbelo (R) FL, on Fox spewing dreck about "ordinary citizens" not owning machine guns or anything like a machine gun. Okay quislings, ready to concede the 'bump stock', bend over, here it comes. You really think 60 rd, 100 rd, 30 rd mags aren't next?
Are you that ****ing retarded or beFudded in your thinking?

^ Yep.

Some of you need to pull your head out of your asses and go read this one line from the NRA as slowly as possible. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

And if you still can't understand it, go find the nearest child and they should be able to explain it to you.

This is not about "ghey rambo" bump stocks!!! That statement includes the trigger below. That statement opens up a Pandora's box of potential regulations.

So when you are forced to have a 13lb trigger on your neutered AR, don't come crying on this or any other gun board. Instead go look in the mirror and realize that because of your traitorous indifference or outright support of yet another useless gun reg, you got exactly what you deserved. But unfortunately you screwed the rest of us also... :frusty:

Any logical person who can put their Elmer hat on the rack for a minute will realize that the natural progression of this banning of Slide Fire stocks is the elimination of high capacity magazines. Eliminate the mechanism of rapid fire and ipso facto, high cap mags have no legitimate sporting purpose. For the mentally or emotionally challenged, "if you can't choot it fass, you ain't got no need for a lot of boolits."

Totally agree. Mega round mags are next, and if I remember correctly, there was a photo of an AR with a 40 round mag on an AR lying on the floor of the hotel room.

I may regret selling off my 40 rd AR mags now! Dammit!!!!
Surefire mag is what was in one of the rifles,i believe there 60 and 100rnd mags.

there was a photo of an AR with a 40 round mag on an AR lying on the floor

Yep, 60 - 100 round mags. Why would anyone need that much ammunition? I shoot mostly turn of the Century (20th) rifles with 5-6 round capacity magazines. That's always been adequate to my needs. Who cares about 20 round mags! Ban them too! I'm all good over here in my outfit.

upload_2017-10-6_9-33-8.png

Back
Top Bottom