• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guns Guns Guns

Won't do business with them since they don't feel the general public should own AR15's. Once they adopted that policy, one or two police departments stopped doing business with them for that very reason.

Hey not sure if this is the right place to put this but Dana Safety Supply in Sugar hill has over 100 police buy back pistols for sale, the Glock 21 gen 4s look really nice and they have the upgraded sights. They have Sig 229s and some Smith and Wesson's also. I took some pics also.
Glock 21 $350.00
Sig 229 $425.00
S&W $330.00
Flip em on here for double.

Hmmmmmmmm....thanks for the heads up! Do they still sell to the public? I know there was some backlash on here when they decided to sell certain items only to LEO.

Yes, they sell to the Public. I live about 5 min from there and I have bought guns, ammo, and clothing from this store.

They went all crawdad after a school shooting several years ago. Decided to sell the scary guns only to LEO agencies and not the unwashed general public. I won't buy from them anymore than I would from Dick's. This was their statement back in 2013:

View attachment 1553777
This. I remember when this happened. They had been regular listers on this forum and promptly disappeared after their policy change. They were skewered on here because of it . They are no different than Dick's.

Back
Top Bottom