• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guns second amendment and shooting

Thank you for the help I was in a hurry when I posted it
No problem man.

Welcome to ODT!

Some of us like to give each other a hard time, but it's all in good fun.

Good luck with your channel! I'm gonna check out your vids when I get a little free time. Me and @FrogHunter have been talking about doing a YouTube channel for awhile, but I can't get his sorry butt to buy a camera! Hahaha!

No problem man.

Welcome to ODT!

Good luck with your channel! I'm gonna check out your vids when I get a little free time. Me and @FrogHunter have been talking about doing a YouTube channel for awhile, but I can't get his sorry butt to buy a camera! Hahaha!
Lol yea I started out with my phone now I have some good cameras it's easy to start hard to edit I'm still trying to get the hang of that part look forward to meeting some friends

No problem man.

Welcome to ODT!

You and froghunter do that channel in the nude and you'll get tons of subscribers.

You and froghunter do that channel in the nude and you'll get tons of subscribers.
I kinda doubt that.

I don't know though, there are plenty of people out there with weird fetishes, so it might actually get a few subscribers.

I can only imagine all the places on me that would jiggle if I fired a high powered rifle naked.

:pound:

Back
Top Bottom