• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gunshow pricing......LOL!

I haven't seen a $50 aluminum G3 magazine since 1995
Was the show in Perry or at the Macon Coliseum ? Funny you mention 95 prices. Me and a buddy from Byron scored a paper grocery bag full of AR 20s and 30s from a supply sergeant at the NG Armory in Macon back during that same time. We paid less than two bills for the whole bag. He kept all the Colt marked 20s and I kept several 30s . I sold the rest at the Perry gun show for $30.00 and $40.00 each depending on the name on the bottom. We did damn good on that deal.

I stopped going to gun shows, couldn't find anything I was looking for at less than retail + 10%

Last show I attended was in 2013 in Kalispell Montana.

Went to the last show at the center off Jonesboro Rd. I actually for real scored a ‘89 M11/9 for $200 ! Not perfect condition , but hey , a good deal ! The guy was actually really truly going out of business ! Usually don’t find much , but if I go I don’t have do yard work .

For those that do not already know, if there is a desirable item on a table, most likely it will trade/sell the night before the show opens during dealer set up. The public will never see it unless it is marked up again, at a high price. Many so-called dealers go to shows to buy, not sell.....just waiting for some unsuspecting seller to come by. Nothing wrong with buying low and selling high at gunshows, except for the dishonesty, deception, and lying that are prevalent.

Back
Top Bottom