• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gunskins

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
These are awesome to camo or color any style of gun. I have been trying to get my new bride, I'm 66, She's 60, into shooting since that is my Golf style hobby. I had a G17 that is a rather rare Gen 2 single pin and I was hesitant ton have it hydro sipped for the $95 and 1 week turnaround, so I decided to try the $29 muddy girl camo Gunskins. All I had to have was access to their install video, also on you tube, I was apprehensive to start but had to have it ready by the next day's NRA, "Women On Target Class and shooting". Once I got started it was really piece of cake and it took me about 1 1/2 hours to do it right, applying lots of heat to make it fit into all the nooks and crannies on a Glock frame & grip. The slide wasn't covered since it was an Advantage Arms 22LR conversion for the upcoming class.
I have enough left to do another pistol frame, so they send a generous amount, even enough to cover a slie and still have left overs.
I highly recommend Gunskins to anyone looking to color or camo ther gun, all kinds are provided.
Protection in Camouflage | Gun Wraps for AR-15 Rifles, Pistols, & More
20160430_130257_resized_2.jpg

Thankye, Thankye kindly, and for the coaching as well, Hope your better half was OK with my gibberish coaching.

They all had a great time, Wife, Daughter, Neighbor and her DIL and Grand Daughter all were motivated and would like to attend the NRA Personal Protection Inside the Home and Outside the Home course.

Your wife needed no real coaching. Once she fired that first dead center shot, I just told her to aim for that hole.
It was a cake walk for her from there, lol.
You might want to get her a pair of those electronic ear muffs though.....

It was probably a good idea to not coach our own wives.
Mine seems to listen to anyone better than me, lol!

Back
Top Bottom