• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gunsmith to bobtail a 1911?

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,
was wondering if anybody knew of a good smith in the area who could bobtail a tle ii I just got recently. This gun is going to be my project gun/baby so I am looking for flawless work, not just passable. Would prefer to have it done local for quick turnaround time and also because if I coudl find a superb local smith it would make more of the work I would like to get done as I get the time/money that much easier to accomplish. Anybody got any recommendations? Also a ball park price for this sort of procedure would be greatly appreciated and as always pics of work the smith might have done for you would be AWESOME!!!
Thanks guys,
Caleb.

Just found a guy local named john harrison, anybody know anything about him or have him do work for them? harrison design is his company

See if you can get in touch with Jeff McDonald in Cumming GA.Andy Gazaway in Alpharetta GA,or maybe Rusty at Davids Gun Room in Norcross GA

John Harrison is one of THE BEST 1911 Pistolsmiths in the COUNTRY, bar NONE...I would not hesitate to have him work on any of my 1911's...HTH....mikey357

Back
Top Bottom