• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gunsmithing!

Major pain

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
43   0
Reaction score
I live in Macon. Does anyone know where I can go to get a gun smithing job done? Yes, I've googled and looked online and all I get is gun shops and gun ranges. I'd really appreciate if someone can point me to(give me a number to a business) a place that does gun smithing. I have a colt ar15a4 that I am converting to a MK12(mock12). I just need the barrel swapped out, new gas block put on, and handguard installed. I only trust a business to do this, not someone random I pay to do it. I also might want my handguard cerokoted as well because the only one I found in stock was fde and the rifle is black. Please let me know, I will check this daily. Thanks.

*also while on the subject, does anyone reccomend/not reccomend swapping out a barrel on a colt for a ballistic advantage 18" spr non ss barrel. Which is the barrel I bought for this build. The colt 20" is a government profile barrel but if I free float it, Im worried it still wont perform to "dmr" standards. Just opinions. Thanks.

I did email them but got no response. I'll give them a call tomorrow. I appreciate all you guys input.

I live in Macon. Does anyone know where I can go to get a gun smithing job done? Yes, I've googled and looked online and all I get is gun shops and gun ranges. I'd really appreciate if someone can point me to(give me a number to a business) a place that does gun smithing. I have a colt ar15a4 that I am converting to a MK12(mock12). I just need the barrel swapped out, new gas block put on, and handguard installed. I only trust a business to do this, not someone random I pay to do it. I also might want my handguard cerokoted as well because the only one I found in stock was fde and the rifle is black. Please let me know, I will check this daily. Thanks.

*also while on the subject, does anyone reccomend/not reccomend swapping out a barrel on a colt for a ballistic advantage 18" spr non ss barrel. Which is the barrel I bought for this build. The colt 20" is a government profile barrel but if I free float it, Im worried it still wont perform to "dmr" standards. Just opinions. Thanks.
Don't know if you found anything, but in Warner Robins on moody rd. Oakridge gunsmithing

Back
Top Bottom