• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gunstock war club (update)

HERMET

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
55   0
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220520-155835_Gallery.jpg
Has anybody made one? I have an interesting piece of wood that looks like a prime candidate but I can't seem to locate a pattern and I can't draw worth a damn.

Here is a quick pattern that I made by tracing over the pic you posted. Just remember that all Raptor bird feathers are illegal unless you are a Native American. You can use wild turkey feathers, or if you want a more authentic look, you can get domestic white turkey feathers and airbrush brown paint on the ends and give them a slight trim to make Eagle feather look a likes. Just remember these do not have to be perfect, just go with the flow and let it be yours, this just a place to get started. Good Luck.

1653080572536.png

I read the reviews on those and apparently they're pine and not a hardwood blank. Still pretty cool though for a wall hanger and the price is good.
I'm thinking about ordering one of those just to have.

Here is a quick pattern that I made by tracing over the pic you posted. Just remember that all Raptor bird feathers are illegal unless you are a Native American. You can use wild turkey feathers, or if you want a more authentic look, you can get domestic white turkey feathers and airbrush brown paint on the ends and give them a slight trim to make Eagle feather look a likes. Just remember these do not have to be perfect, just go with the flow and let it be yours, this just a place to get started. Good Luck.

View attachment 4309333
Thank you sir that's exactly what I was looking for. That's what I like about this place, the breadth of knowledge and the willingness to help another member.
I don't know how I'll decorate it yet I'll have to wait until I get started and see what moves me.

View attachment 4309333
That worked out well especially as you did all the work🙂 This thing is huge.
Got the pattern cut and traced to my blank. I was hoping to start on it today but a minor plumbing emergency set me back a few hours. Hopefully tomorrow

Attachments

• 20220521_191620.jpg
    20220521_191620.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom