• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guys. I need prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely appreciate all the prayers

Sorry for the few updates

This time change (4 hours behind) has me a little messed up right now

My son has began the road to recovery he is young and will bounce back

The initial phone call was the worst moment of my life and he is a fighter that is for sure and god is great

I do believe all his soliders have visited him. They have filled his room full of joy and laughter (nurses a couple times have had to tell them to be quiet) his uppers have visited daily and everyone brings him coffee and chocolate

They have a joke that if anything chocolate is laying around my son will eat it because he will not ever buy himself any “junk food”
Every time he starts eating some chocolate he says you guys trying make me fat and now I’m gonna have to add another mile onto my daily 7 miles run

For him being here such a short amount of time it is great to see how many friends he has made they are like a family

I did get access to his room yesterday and went and got him some clothes
I will say as a mother when I walked into his room it was spotless just like his bedroom at home!

He will be at the hospital for at least another week . Which he is disappointed as they have a jump Thursday am his first srgt has invited me to attend so I can take pics and show my son all his soliders as they jump and land So that should be fun

I saw a moose on a busy road while driving to the hospital on base
I had to stop to let it go in front of me . It was huge

I sincerely appreciate everyone thoughts and prayers

God is great

I sincerely appreciate all the prayers

Sorry for the few updates

This time change (4 hours behind) has me a little messed up right now

My son has began the road to recovery he is young and will bounce back

The initial phone call was the worst moment of my life and he is a fighter that is for sure and god is great

I do believe all his soliders have visited him. They have filled his room full of joy and laughter (nurses a couple times have had to tell them to be quiet) his uppers have visited daily and everyone brings him coffee and chocolate

They have a joke that if anything chocolate is laying around my son will eat it because he will not ever buy himself any “junk food”
Every time he starts eating some chocolate he says you guys trying make me fat and now I’m gonna have to add another mile onto my daily 7 miles run

For him being here such a short amount of time it is great to see how many friends he has made they are like a family

I did get access to his room yesterday and went and got him some clothes
I will say as a mother when I walked into his room it was spotless just like his bedroom at home!

He will be at the hospital for at least another week . Which he is disappointed as they have a jump Thursday am his first srgt has invited me to attend so I can take pics and show my son all his soliders as they jump and land So that should be fun

I saw a moose on a busy road while driving to the hospital on base
I had to stop to let it go in front of me . It was huge

I sincerely appreciate everyone thoughts and prayers

God is great

Awesome! Sounds like everything is on the up and up and better than expected, he should make a 100 percent recovery? That is fantastic news!

3D7A64ED-37C0-4DE0-871A-609A11D097E5.png

Glad he will recover,now you can let out the sigh of relief

I did last night. Slept for 6 hours straight!

This is great news. Sometimes not knowing is the worst part of it.

Absolutely he is an adult but he stole my heart the moment I found out I was pregnant with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom