• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guys who bought/have used airsoft MBUS sights?

had a buddy that bought some really cheap of ebay and tried them and they just sucked. adjustments never seemed to be right so sighting in was a PIA. then all the screws were super loose after a couple mags and running around, tightened back up and the same thing happened until the threads stripped out. real sights are cheap enough to not go with a knock off.

I have them as backup sights on two rifles and they have held up fine and hold accuracy well. Every time I pop them open they are still perfectly Co-witnessed to my optic. The only issue I've seen is that I had to shave some material off the ears to get them to close on an alloy picatinny rail when I first installed them.

They function fine. I had them on a 556 ar for some time and my only complaint was that they didnt sit flush to the top rail when folded down. That bugged me a lot. Real ones sit flatter.

You'd probably be better off grabbing some of the blems from Ozark Armament. i think they are 30 bucks. I had one of their red dots, and it was pretty sweet. Search Ozark here on the ODT, I remember some threads about them in the steals and deals section.

I had a buddy running the magpul mbus air soft sights, the front sight fell apart immediately while shooting. The rear sight did not click or adjust correctly either. I would just run no back ups instead of them, just aim down the dang barrel.

Back
Top Bottom